Each distressed project was started by another developer or homebuilder and then left half finished and abandoned after the Great Recession in 2009. Mesquite Homes negotiated with stakeholders to acquire these properties, finished each subdivision by matching the already existing architecture, and completing all outstanding entitlement, development, and construction to drive each project to completion.
- The Mesquites at Sierra Panatano
- The Mesquites at Santa Fe Park
- The Mesquites at Soldier Trail Estates
- The Mesquites on Wrightstown
- The Mesquites at Vail Vista
- The Mesquites at Rincon Trails